TG Services takes the protection of your data very seriously. Any data provided by the user via the website of "www.tg-services.de" will be collected and used strictly in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
All information and explanations on this website are non-binding. We do not assume any liability for the correctness and completeness of the content. No guarantees are given and no assurance of product characteristics is made. No legal claims may arise from the content of the website. Content errors will be corrected immediately upon knowledge thereof. Because of time-delayed updating, the website content may not be permanently up to date. Therefore, please ask us about the status, technical details and availability of products and services. We assume no liability for the content of linked pages.
§ 1 General
(1) Your personal data (name, address, email address, IP address, telephone number) will only be collected, processed and used by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following provisions inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data.
§ 2 Automatic data collection
For technical reasons, the following data transmitted to us by your Internet browser is collected: Browser type and version, operating system used, website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL), the website you are visiting, date and time of your access, your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
This data is stored separately from any personal data you may provide. It is evaluated for statistical purposes in order to be able to optimise our Internet presentation and our offers. After the evaluation, this data is deleted. Passwords and user IDs remain unknown to us. This data is not stored.
§ 3 Stock data
(1) The personal data referred to in § 1 para. I shall only be collected, processed and used insofar as this is necessary for the establishment, content-related structuring or amendment of the contractual or order relationship (stock data). Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside contract processing without your express consent or without a legal basis. Your personal data will be passed or otherwise transferred to third parties only with your prior consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
Your personal data is collected in the following cases:
– Request for necessary information: we store, process and manage your data that is necessary to provide you with this service.
– Inquiries or use of the configurator or online catalogue: in order to be able to offer you this service, we store, process and manage your data as necessary to process your inquiry, which is usually carried out by our partners/authorised dealers.
– If you have specifically agreed to it, we will also use your data to inform you about news. If necessary, we will pass on your data to our agents for this purpose.
(2) When prompted by competent authorities, we may provide information on stock data in individual cases insofar as this is needed for purposes of criminal prosecution, by the police authorities of the German federal states to avert danger, to fulfil the statutory tasks of the federal and state-level constitutional protection authorities, the Federal Intelligence Service or the Military Counterintelligence Service, or to enforce intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Information about cookies
(1) So-called cookies are used to recognise multiple instances of accessing an offer by the same user. Cookies are small text files that your Internet browser places and stores on your computer. When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognise you again. This recognition is based on your IP address stored in the cookies. The information obtained in this way is used to optimise our offers and to provide you with easier access to our site.
(2) You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting the "do not accept cookies" option in your browser settings. However, this may result in limited functionality of our offers.
§ 6 Downloading data and software
TG Services does not guarantee the accuracy of data and software that can be downloaded from the website. The software is checked by TG Services GmbH for viruses. Nevertheless, we still recommend that you check the data and software for viruses after downloading using the latest virus scan software.
§ 7 Copyrights and other special protection rights
The content of this website is protected by copyright. Graphics, texts, logos, images, etc. may be downloaded, reproduced, copied, modified, published, sent, transmitted or used in any other form only with the prior written permission of TG Services GmbH. Product and company names that are mentioned may be registered trademarks or brands. Their unauthorised use may lead to claims for damages and injunctive relief.
§ 8 Liability
TG Services shall not be liable for any damage, in particular direct or indirect consequential damage, loss of data, loss of profit, or system or production downtimes, which results from the use of this website or the downloading of data from it. The exclusion of liability shall not apply in the event of damage caused by the use of the website or the downloading of data through wilful intent or gross negligence. The legal relationship between you and TG Services arising from the use of the website is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the event of legal disputes with registered traders resulting from the use of this website, the place of jurisdiction shall be the registered office of TG Services GmbH in Crailsheim, Germany.
§ 9 Explanations on data protection
As a rule, you can access all the Internet pages of TG Services GmbH without providing any personal information. If your name, address or other personal data is required in individual cases, you will be notified of this in advance. Your personal usage data is used to make the output of TG Services GmbH as convenient as possible for you and to improve it.
If you decide to provide TG Services with personal data via the Internet so that e.g. a communication can be processed or an order can be executed, this data will be handled duly in accordance with the strict regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
We cannot guarantee that information or personal data transmitted to us will not be intercepted by third parties during transmission.
§ 10 Disclosure of personal information to third parties
For other purposes, TG Services will not pass on your data to third parties without your express consent.
§ 11 Data security
TG Services stores your data on specially protected servers in Germany. Access to it is only possible for a few persons authorised by TG Services who are involved in the technical, commercial or editorial support of these servers.
§ 12 Right of revocation
If you request TG Services not to use your personal data to contact you further and/or to delete the data, we will proceed accordingly. Data that is absolutely necessary for order processing or for commercial purposes shall not be affected by a termination or deletion.
Please understand that in the event of revocation, the personalised service can no longer be provided as it is based on the use of customer data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyse how users, including you, use the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within the territory of member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on activities on the website and providing other services relating to the use of the website and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You may refuse the use and storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by cookies and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
You can find more information on this at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the "gat._anonymizeIp();" code in order to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses (IP masking). (wording taken from datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de)
§ 14 Advertising
The Internet pages of TG Services GmbH typically do not contain any advertising space. In the opposite case, the advertising is delivered via external ad servers. The data collected in connection with online advertising (AdImpressions, AdKlicks) is used strictly for statistical evaluation and to create reports for advertising customers. No personal data is used in the process. Cookies may be used in the delivery of advertising without TG Services having any influence on this.
§15 Use of the SalesViewer® technology
Our pages use the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6 para.1 (f) GDPR) to collect and store data for marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored within Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations.
You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent further collection of data by SalesViewer® on this website. This places an opt-out cookie for this website on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
§16 Sales Tracking Pixel