Our emergency call centre
to take your safety & lift emergency calls!
We operate an emergency call service centre (NSL) in Crailsheim, a service centre in Düsseldorf (both in Germany) and a dispatch centre in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are the specialist in connecting emergency call devices and technical messages. We offer our comprehensive services in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Benelux countries and France. In the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary, TG Services s.r.o. is active for you as an independent subsidiary.
Lift and safety services
Use our emergency call centre for your request! We are available around the clock, 365 days a year.
Lifts & Service
- Connect to our emergency call centre
- Support for the Telegärtner P100, Base, SafeLine and Amphitec protocols
- Further protocols on request
- Organising the rescue of persons
- 24/7 service hotline (standby readiness)
- Lift attendant inspections (according to TRBS 3121)
with a self-developed app and portal + API
- Training for competent persons (lift attendants) (according to TRBS 3121)
- Hazard analyses for lift systems
by certified personnel before commissioning and at recurring intervals
- Electronic locking systems (DIN 15684/VDS 2156-2)
- SIM card management & GSM emergency calls
- Assembly of various emergency call systems
- Maintenance, servicing and repairs of emergency call devices
- Support in inspections by authorised surveillance bodies
Safety services exclusively via certified and audited partners, among others
- Alarm interventions
- Special inspections
- Locking services
We stand by your side in your operator obligations with our many years of experience and prepare legally compliant documentation. Let us develop your individual solution together! What can we do for you?
Your advantages with TG Services
- service centre staffed 24/7 in Crailsheim, Germany (certified VdS 3138)
- service centre staffed 24/7 in Düsseldorf, Germany
- service centre staffed 24/7 in Prague, Czech Republic
via our sister company TG Services s.r.o.
- We use exclusively specialists qualified and trained for emergency call and service centres
- Many years of experience in the field of lifts & safety services
- Quality management pursuant to ISO 9001 and DIN77200
- Our emergency call centres meet all the requirements
from EN 81-28 (Remote alarm on passenger and goods passenger lifts)
- Reliable technology with built-in redundancy
- Elegant comprehensive solutions with App & Cloud
- Large partner network
- Personal consultancy
- High problem-solving competence
- Reliable partnerships
- Fast and flexible decision making thanks to flat hierarchies
Lift operator duties: Lift operators have many duties – you can find out more here!
Where do we offer our services?
We are where you need us – safe, fast and reliable: in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg
Details can be found in the Overview Map of our Intervention Partners